Yes, it is important. Good Exercise Plan will take you to better results in shorter time. Bad one can make you stuck on some level forever and very bad can even damage your body or Powerball. Here I want to describe my own Exercise Plan which helped me to improve my High Speed scores on 1000 rpm in about one month time.
First of all, I have to say that I am exercising every day at about 22:00. You can do it in your most convenient time, for different people time for best workout is different, some like morning, some evening, there are people doing it at night too. You must find best for your own, it is very personal, but also very important. Choosing wrong time could reduce the efficiency of exercises and also will not help much with your scores.
Another important thing is washing your hands. You have probably heard it so many times from your parents and other older people that you have to wash your hands before the lunch. Well, with Powerballing those are not just words. You MUST wash your hands before every session, otherwise your grip will be weak, you will suffer from bad blisters and very possible that your scores will be hundreds of rpm lower than you can actually reach. I use dish washing liquid soap for that. My favored one is "Fairy"
1. Wash you hands
2. Put your Powerball counter in Revs mode.
3. Do Akis Complex. 30 seconds per each hand per each exercise. No resting. Switching hands after every 30 seconds.
4. Write down your 15 minutes revolutions into your spreadsheet
5. Wash your hands, rest for 5 minutes
6. Switch counter to Strength Mode
7. Do Full Round Two Hand UPC (Ultimate Powerball Challenge) session:
LH30s + RH30s + LH60s + RH60s + LH90s + RH90s + LHHS + RHHS = 2HUPC
/here LH - left hand, RH - right hand, HS - high speed, 30s, 60s, 90s - 30, 60, 90 seconds/
8. Write down your LH UPC (sum left hand scores), RH UPC (sum right hand scores) and 2HUPC (sum all scores)
9. Wash your hands good, rest for 5 minutes
10. Do 10 High Speed runs for each hand.(you might take video here :-) )
11. Write down (or photograph) your scores
12. Wash you hands, rest for 5 minutes
13. Run 90 second Strength session with both hands switching (you take video here :-) )
14. Write down (or photograph) your scores
15. Wash your hands, rest for 5 minutes
16. Run two hands session with one Powerball. You hold Powerball with both hands
17. Run dual hands session with two Powerballs, each for each hand, simultaneously.
18. Wash you hands
19. The End.
source : mypowerball